Friday, September 25, 2009

AAR concert [ All american Rejects Concert ]

Well i am kinda pissed off at this concert cause they put at the wrong time but what to do, i might as well just attent it cause i got some tickets. The concert is on the 10 of october and 11 october will be the day i leave from Malaysia to Australia, and that sucks, but most of my mates are going anyways so i just tag along, well me and my mates will cry when they say its the last song, cause like i said in my previous blog time passes really fast, and tears of sadness will be shared, but i will never forget the day that all of my boys is there for me. Ouh ouh ouh 10 free tickets to both of this sexy female beast x] Felicia and Andrenne, 5 tickets each (; now you can see your sexy guys All American Rejects and i can my hot guys Pop Shuvit, and i am not gay, just think they are hot xD Here are the tickets will look like for those who have been wondering bout it, and ignore my randomness, i was bored, cheyeahh, so check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment