Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ineedyou, imissyou, & iloveyou.

Even its just the last day of college for me, but i already felt like i am not in malaysia. At times at night i dreamt that i will be lonely, no friends or bro that i trust as much in Malaysia. I need everyone, my friends, my parents and my bro. I cant live without you guys, especially her. Having one last look at my classmates and her, i felt like tears are trying to burst out, but i have to hold back, but i wonder why i cried when i got home, Maybe is the fact that things are getting better, but i am leaving

I wonder how is it like to be alone in australia, i could hear her voice as much as i could, i could hold her nor hug her no more, and i dont even know whats the feeling like later. I dont only refer to her only but others as well, but she is the one who always puts a smile on my face.

I miss yesterday that i went to some where near your place and do the editing, and later went back to your house and continue. I am happy that even we argue on that day, at least we had fun. I miss hugging you and miss carrying you up and spinning you around. Deeply i need you and i miss you so so so so so much a 1000x as much as you couldnt ever imagine, and i love you the way i have before. I cried too much the fact that i see our pics, and i wonder how we are next time in the future? can we still remember each other and everything we knew about one another? One thing i will definitely do, is too acheive my dreams and make my commitment turn to reality, as what i have promised you. Even if one day you forget who am i, but i will always remember who you were, a girl that was there for me and puts a smile on my face, when i am always having a rough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment