Friday, September 25, 2009

I Am Sure I Can Do It.

You know most of my friends think that i couldnt make it in Australia, even for my cousin family, mainly because i use money like water, i love hanging out late and wont be focusing on my studies, and just loiter and play truancy in University, but never i am gonna do that. Actually my parents change college for me 2 times already, one is in Metroplitan, Subang, and the other one is PJCAD in Petaling Jaya, so you know parents cant really control and tolerate with me no more cause well i am spoiled kid, and always spend money like opening a tap hose. Well its time for me to be mature, to realize and to understand things, and handling problems without my family, my friend and my love one. I know before even going to australia i cried a few times, its cause i already started missing home, and everyone else, even i am still home in Malaysia, but most people knew my fear is be lonely ~ loneliness. Somehow i have to learn, gonna start cooking and washing my clothes again.

Well my friends ask me alot before i go, for example, are you going to find another girl ? are you coming back to malaysia or forever ? are u sure you can do it cause University is hard. Will you forget ur friends ? and much more, but i have been thinking bout these questions.

Based on the first one - Are you going to find another girl ? well my answer is definitely NO. well even if i am a girl if someone say that he wont leave me, obviously i wont believe, but somehow, he have to show me, But well to me i made a commitment towards her, but its not cause of the commitment then i have to do it. its causeshe stole my heart, and i could steal it back. I even told my friends, i wont spend my money to buy her unnessary things, but something she could enjoy, and the money comes from my birthday or christmas present and all. Well the only thing i would send and buy for her during her bday or valentines day, is food x] australia chips are cheap and nice, and there is still many kinds of food. To me i wont wanna depend on my mothers money to give her happiness, but i wanna do it my way, with my own earning, at least when i get my education and a job, i could be able to feed her and my family, and at that, i will give people real happiness by my sweat and blood. I mean for what i thought a few times, if i dont work hard, my parents will get ntg back from me, and what i promise to her is totally cheap words, and never i am gonna let none of this happen. I will be a gentlemen, once is commitment dont break it, dont do it with force do it willingly. But if one day she have another man, i couldnt do anything but just to wish for her happiness, but i hope she could wait, even 4 years its a long time but to me 4 blink of my eyes equally to 4 years, cause time pass very fast, and i dare to say i will never look at another girl anymore, you stole my heart and you own me, i am yours, i will never leave or forget you.

Based on the second one - Are you coming back to malaysia ? well towards that question its hard for me to answer as well. Cause if i could get a job which gives me a high pay i might just remain in australia but if there isnt i will either futher it to my Masters in UCLA or get a job in Malaysia, but if i do have a job in Australia, i will go back to Malaysia, and complete one more mission.

Based on the third question - are u sure you can do it cause University is hard. Well i say yeah, university is hard but i prefer taking overseas standard as well. In malaysia to be hoesntly speaking, we are really left behind, and other country is doing art in a much advance and spectacular way, but in University no lecturer will care bout you, if u dont ask, you will never understand. It depends on people whether they want to focus in your studies or not, cause what i have heard alot, they just teach all they can, concerntrate or not its your problem till the results come out, if the conclusion is fail then its your problem and they wont be responsible for it.

my last and final question - Am i going to forget my friends. Simple answer NEVER. but then my mates ask me how certain, well i got memories of picture and tattoo represent friends. Friends will remain forever, but the only thing is will you remember them in the future ? thats uncertain but i know i will remember, they all have lotsa memorable and gay tard memories with me, so cheyeahhh aint gonna happen at all.

Well i will be starting out a new life when i reach australia, i have to sleep early and do all my works, i cant be lazy or naughty no more, its tme for me to throw throw those away and seattle down, i promise everyone that i will come back with something. Make my self and everyone proud. Prove to everyone and i will say " If Daniel Fu Can Do It" Why couldnt you. Haha Terry gave me this x]

No comments:

Post a Comment