Monday, September 7, 2009

My last expression.

Well everything are mainly settle and soon i am ready to go off to a new life, with a new hope, new future, and new beginning, as they say in australia, australia is a land full of opportunity. i am gonna remove all my tattoos, which mean that removing all my memories, which i dont like to do it as well, but i wanted a new image and all. Memories that i have through out all this while was sweet and memorable. i been into juvenile, fights, conflicts, fun times, sad times, felt insecure, and most importantly i felt the love that i never felt before.

This is to all and mainly to that someone you guys might know. I miss those memorable times we had together, and you were the first one who really put me into a serious relationship, and i do love the happy and sad experience, because this is life, without all this life would never be completed. As i always said to you, your eyes gives out a certain sparkle that looks like stars right up high in the skies, its flashes with joy, and i was the one who mainly destroys it and it couldnt be wind around anymore. i am here to tell you how i felt and how i missed those days with you together. The times you hold my hand really tight, and its just felt that i never want to let go, when you hug me, i can feel the warmness inside, its like how a mother held tight her first born.

The best thing that happen with you was we both went out on our own at lagoon, things was wild, even minute we just hold hands and we spent our time together, i love and missed that feeling so much, and wish i could do it again. I remember when you were sick, i make soup but it spilled before it got there, i rush to make porridge just for you, but sadly your mom doesnt allows it, cause she say its not healthy for people to eat porridge when they are sick and i am still wondering why. I rush to your house when you told people are trying to come in to your house, indeed i am worried, i flew in a cab just to get and kept you safe. We once said how gret if we could see our children playing while we are washing the dishes and start out a new life in greece, but all that couldnt happen anymore, cause of my attitude. Our dream both is to built a tree house to spent our time with the kids and lay down on the grass and feel the breeze of the wind whereas for the grass it just ripple around us and just look at the sky full of stars just like ur eyes.

I wish time could change back, but i consider my self lucky because i got a chance to be in a date with you, but i still couldnt forgive my self, cause i was to selfish, its like making you been kept in the cage. For some reason, i knew it was wrong but i dont want lose this feeling of true love with you, but in the end, i screwed up most the parts. For everyone to know, she tolerate with me too much, every arguement started out because of me, like i said i am selfish, she forgives me more than my parents, and there i said it, she does forgive me more than my parents, but one thing that i am totally happy about is she changed my life to be a better person but after it didnt work out, i promise i change to make things better soon, but i change to be a beast, a cold blooded one, who doesnt care, who has anger management all the time.

I dont really regret all my past mistakes but i regret this one the most, the one that i lose, that i screw things up. Finally i know what does love really meant, we have to give and take, but i give in so little yet i took so much. This time my parents sent me away, cause they could stand me as well, its not that my parents doesnt love me and all, its just that they want me to learn, learn how to cherish/ appreciate people around you, have a good character/ attitude, and be independent. I am sad that i will never see u guys anymore, as in my friends and my foes, but i should be thankful that god allow my parents to give me another chance.

I hope and must change my self so that i could tolerate with people in the society more, and i wanna show people that i could change and wont let people look down on me again as a spoiled brat. Even i promised i will take felicia as my wife, and i will but it all depends on god right now, but i promised to her things, mainly i would change and get the master degree. Even so i could be with her to have a family on our own but at least, i could bring a gourp of friends with her to greece because thats her dream, a place that she always wanted to go.

One day if she has a new man, i could never be selfish because everyone in this world deserve a chance, i got mine but i screw it up, i hope it could turn back but couldnt but the only thing i could do is wish for things to go better in the future. My best friend terry once told me, if you want something to work out, you have to sacrifice something, and that something is time. Indeed he is right, we all need our time to relax and slowly accept the person we hate, and i hope i could be accepted back by her in the future. Now there is space for us, we walk our different path from now, but hope one day we could make things work out and never repeat the same mistake again. No matter what happen in the coming future, you will always have my support, and sorry for all the dumb and childish things i cause through out the dating experience, and yet i still thank you.

I miss singing song and telling you stories and i love you telling me alot of stories, eventhough sometime u thought i wasnt concerntrating but i was. New beginning for both of us soon, do the best in your studies and career, one day we both will change and see the different. No matter who comes in to your life next hope he doesnt turn out a scrumbag like me. Will be leaving to australia around 4 of october or 2 days away, hope i could talk or see for the last time, and thank you for those precious memories that no moeny could ever buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment