Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Karma.

I am a spoiled kid, an anger management guy, a stucked up attitude person. I love spending money like water. I did so many bad stuff and karma is coming to me day by day. I lost my camera and my laptop, and i didnt want to let my mom knew bout it, but a friend told me to tell the truth. Ok, and i did, the camera was paid by justin cause he was careless and lost it, and paid the amount of 1900, and i didnt straight away paid my mom, after 2 days, was hanging out with my friends, i lost my laptop as well, and thats is the day my mom ask for my laptop, it wasnt the Imac white, or the acer, its was the imac alluminium that my mom got 2 weeks ago, and i am careless and lost it. i cant remember how i lost it, but the next thing i knew when i was in the taxi, i realize my hand was empty and so light, and yes it was my fault. In the process of going home, i went and buy cigg, and a moto just bang my leg, i fall and feel the pain and preassure was rushing, i went to the hospital, and my parents was there. At that moment i didnt talk much, cause i was scared, so everything they asked i just nodge my head.

Following day terry visited me at the hospital, and everything was fine, i check out with him and my family and have dinner together. Later when i was home, my mom ask for the laptop, and i am speechless, i told her, i lost it, and i lost the camera as well, i got slap, yelled, and everything. I plan to ran out to get some air but i slip and fell from the stairs, mom was shocked and dad cried, they thought i was trying to suicide, but i wasnt, i am just having a bad luck and karma, my parents bring me to the hospital, and got my x ray done. and the report will be out tomorrow.

i barely can walk, but i insisit to go home, because i miss home. every step i take, tears felt like falling, i cant dance or run, doctor advice me not too as well. The following day, the report came out, and a phone rang to my mothers phone. At 3 pm my mom told me to get ready cause at 6 we have to go to sunway medical. Well the doctor, said he sent the x ray to the nuelogist, and they said, i sprang my back towards the lower side, and a part of my joint crack on my right leg. When i heard what he said, i was just a total speechless, they can do operation, but they gave me 10 tablets of pain killer to witness and see the process, they require me to finish it, and visit the doctor again in 2 weeks. But what he said was, when the painkiller doesnt work, or you still felt the pain after taking it, i have to go for surgery but if i am ok, i dont need too.

Now i walk like a cripple, i am not allowed to dance for 2 months plus. i felt like i am a disable person. I lost everything. My parents scold with harshfull words before i fell, i dont treat you as my son ; you go do what ever you want, we dont care anymore ; we think that you are dead from now one, dont call us daddy or mommy. But after taking my report, my mom told me that they wanna sent me back to the states or Australia to study, they say is best for me to live there, Well i cant do anything much, cause i am living under their roof, so i just agree, The States College was UCLA, where as the on in AUS was Martion College, i checked the college at the web and perfer to enter martin cause its what i want as well. At least i could have a new life, and fresh start, and a new beginning in life. Before i go, i told my mom, i want to remove all my tattoos, and she let me too, and my mom said, once you get a chance to be accepted in Australia or back to the states, be independent and more mature in life.

I learnt alot when karma happens, bad things come when you do bad things, good things will give in return if you do some. i regret all my wrong doing, but i am happy i did some good stuff, but i didnt manage to do more than the bad ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment